The Beautiful Boutique and Unique Belfry - A Bolthole in the Blackdowns.
3 Nights for Two from 1st November to 20th December 2017 for new reservations booked direct through either telephone Tel 01404 861234 or email email@example.com
- Beautifully converted boutique and unique, old School Rooms near Honiton. The Belfry Team consists of just Neil and Sarah-Jane as your hosts.
- Whilst keeping the character of the building but adding a contemporary touch here and there.
- L’Occitane hotel bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay…plus a delicious “Full Belfry” breakfast.
- Here, it really is All About the Food! “Passionately Prepared and Potty about our local Produce”.
- Within the beautiful Blackdown Hills an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Honiton.
- Dashing through Devon? We are just 1/2 mile off the A303, 6 miles East of Honiton.
- A Fabulous alternative to Premier Inn Honiton.
Make a Stay………….a Wonderful Stay
The Candlelight Inn at Bishopswood is just 4 miles away (and worth Every Yard!) and winner of Somerset Life Magazine, Somersets Best Gastro Pub 2015. Also a fabulous hours walk there and back with a re-fillable hot toddy (we provide the flasks – one at this end and one at that end!!).
Also we are lucky to have the following close by:
The Holt, Honiton http://www.theholt-honiton.com/
The Sidmouth Arms, Upottery http://www.sidmoutharms.com/
The Lamb and Flag, Blagdon http://www.thelambandflag.com/
The Howley Tavern http://www.thehowleytavern.co.uk/
The Eagle Tavern http://www.theeagletavern.co.uk/
The Flintlock, Marsh
Find Out More
Chef Sarah-Jane whilst at Le Manoir 2015