Exclusive Hire – Sleeps 12 for Family Re-unions and Friends Get-Togethers.
There are 6 individually designed en-suite rooms, some with huge feature windows and a contemporary touch here and there. Of the rooms, there are 2 doubles, 2 Kings, one super-king and a twin / super king.
One double and the twin / super-king are on the ground floor.
L’Occitane bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay…..
Intimate Dining – The Breakfast Room / Restaurant is within one of the old school class rooms with just 12 covers – Perfect for Private Dining.
The large Lounge has a 32″ colour TV witb Freeview on a rotational wall bracket.
Serviced accommodation daily.
Breakfast is included and catered for daily to include cereals, poached fruits and berries, yogurts and locally sourced bacon, sausages and free range eggs in addition to home-made preserves.
Dinner is available by prior arrangement – predominantly Modern British but with a French influence….and a blend of local and seasonal produce.
Here, it really is All About the Food! “Passionately Prepared and Potty about our local Produce”.
Additionally, Spanish and Italian Nights can be arranged.
There is also the award winning Candlelight Inn at Bishopswood just 4 miles away and The Howley Tavern just 2/3 miles away.
The kitchen is a commercial Kitchen so is not available for use
Children are more than welcome but at the moment we don’t have high chairs and cots so you would just need to bring these.
– Antiques Galore in Honiton, 6 miles
– Forde Abbey Country House and Plant Sales Nr Chard, 7 miles
– Dumpdon Hillfort (An ancient hill fort with views over the Otter Valley near Honiton)
– Shute Barton, packed with fascinating characters and the largest fireplace in England, 9 miles
– Muchelney Abbey, 19 miles
– Norman Lockyear Observatory, Sidmouth, 18 miles
– Walking in Combe Wood or Castle Neroche
– Prehistoric remains at the Jurassic Coast – considered to be the only place in the world displaying unbroken evidence of 185 million years of evolution.Lyme Regis and Sidmouth both just 25-30 minutes away.