Exclusive Hire – Sleeps 12 for Family Re-unions and Friends Get-Togethers.
There are 6 individually designed en-suite rooms, some with huge feature windows and a contemporary touch here and there. Of the rooms, there is 1 double, 4 kings and a super-king.
One double and king are on the ground floor.
L’Occitane bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay…..
The Breakfast Room is within one of the old school classrooms with just 12 covers.
The large Lounge has a 32″ colour TV with Freeview on a rotational wall brackkets.
Breakfast is included and catered for daily to include cereals, poached fruits and berries, yoghurts and locally sourced bacon, sausages and free range eggs in addition to home-made preserves. Here, it really is All About the Food! “Passionately Prepared and Potty about our local Produce”.
We have 6 places to dine within 4 1/2 miles plus some fabulous places to eat in Honiton.
The award-winning Candlelight Inn at Bishopswood just 4 miles away, The Flintlock at Marsh just a mile and a half away and The Howley Tavern just 2/3 miles away.
Children are more than welcome but at the moment we don’t have high chairs and cots so you would just need to bring these.
– Antiques Galore in Honiton, 6 miles
– Forde Abbey Country House and Plant Sales Nr Chard, 7 miles
– Dumpdon Hillfort (An ancient hill fort with views over the Otter Valley near Honiton)
– Shute Barton, packed with fascinating characters and the largest fireplace in England, 9 miles
– Muchelney Abbey, 19 miles
– Norman Lockyear Observatory, Sidmouth, 18 miles
– Walking in Combe Wood or Castle Neroche
– Prehistoric remains at the Jurassic Coast – considered to be the only place in the world displaying unbroken evidence of 185 million years of evolution.Lyme Regis and Sidmouth both just 25-30 minutes away.