The Beautiful Boutique and Unique Belfry - A Bolthole in the Blackdowns.
COVID-19 Update - We have completed a COVID-19 Business Reopening Training Certificate in Public Health, completed our Risk Assessment and implemented new procedures to keep everyone safe. There is a hand-sanitiser station near the front door and with the fridge under the stairs where you will find fresh milk and herbal teas.
The room information folders have been removed and we now have a consolidated paper version which includes where we kindly ask you to write your contact details down for the Governments track and trace system. These details will be held for 21 days.
The buffet breakfast has been removed and we use disposable menus for you to place you order on the old school hatch. There is still the toaster but now with individual pots of jams and marmalades and individual butters - together with a hand sanitiser. There will be a window in the breakfast room and lounge open and there is also a 7 stage air purifier in the breakfast room which includes a plasma ioniser.
Departure has been brought forward to 10am as a fogging machine is placed in all the guest rooms and public areas before they can be cleaned and all the touch points sanitised.
Guests are also asked to adhere to frequent hand-washing and open their bedroom windows before departure plus we politely request that all guests try to maintain a 2 meter distance from other guests and staff wherever possible. Thank you.
- Beautifully converted boutique and unique, old School Rooms near Honiton. The Belfry Team consists of just Neil and Sarah-Jane as your hosts.
- Whilst keeping the character of the building but adding a contemporary touch here and there.
- L’Occitane hotel bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay…plus a delicious “Full Belfry” breakfast.
- The Breakfast Room is within one of the old school class rooms.
- Here, it really is All About the Food! “Passionately Prepared and Potty about our local Produce”.
- Within the beautiful Blackdown Hills an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Honiton.
- Dashing through Devon? We are just 1/2 mile off the A303, 6 miles East of Honiton.
- A Fabulous alternative to the Premier Inn Honiton.
Make a Stay………….a Wonderful Stay
The Candlelight Inn at Bishopswood is just 4 miles away (and worth Every Yard!) and a Multi-Award winner. Also a fabulous hours walk there and back with a re-fillable hot toddy (we provide the flasks – one at this end and one at that end!!). http://www.candlelight-inn.co.uk/site/
Also we are lucky to have the following close by:
The Cotley Inn at Wambrook, https://www.cotleyinnwambrook.co.uk/
The Flintlock at Marsh, https://theflintlockinn.co.uk/
The Holt, Honiton http://www.theholt-honiton.com/
The Sidmouth Arms, Upottery http://www.sidmoutharms.com/
The Lamb and Flag, Blagdon http://www.thelambandflag.com/
La Campagna Italian, https://la-campagna.co.uk/chard/
Find Out More